Click on the link above to watch video on proper breathing!
1. Try to get 1 hour of practice in each week. Your GRADE will reflect the amount of time you practice!!
2. Don't play the whole song until you can play each measure! Take it slow!
3. Use proper posture
4. Use good embouchure (how your mouth is placed on your mouthpiece)
5. Make sure you have clean hands and a clean mouth!!
6. Take good care of your instrument!
7. Remember, the better you know your instrument and how to play, the more FUN you will have!!